LEADERSHIP PORTFOLIOS AND THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION
For speed and effectiveness, the under-listed portfolios make concerted efforts through their various roles which ultimately culminate in the general stability and growth of the forum.
Founder: the Founder is the chief laborer and sole custodian of the vision, he sees to the entire Forum’s growth, welfare, stability and the general administration of FLF.
1. Plays oversight functions of the Forum at the state level.
2. Coordinates FLF combined/general programs as well as the Founder’s Training Sessions with New EXCO Members.
3. Coordinates external activities of the Exco Members such as their Sunday Service Schedules at Living Faith Church, and their Midweek service schedules at Shelter of Glory Church.
4. Ensures and oversees procurement of Facilities and equipments for FLF programs.
5. Resolves intra and inter challenges.
6. Receives clarity of information from the founder and disseminates same to the EXCO accordingly.
7. Ensures overall compliance of EXCO Members to their duties.
8. Carries out any other task allocated to him by the Founder from to time.
1. Shall be the head of the Forum.
2. Shall serve as the link between the Founder/ Coordinator to the Forum Executives as well as members.
3. Shall write all correspondence of the Forum as directed by the Founder.
4. Shall send out notices of meetings to members, organize evangelism outreaches and ensure the smooth functioning of the forum.
5. Shall from time to time carry out any other task allocated to him by the Founder through the Coordinator.
1. Shall be responsible for running the treasury of the forum.
2. Shall oversee how money is being spent either by directly dictating expenditure or authorizing it as required.
3. Shall ensure that the forum has enough money to carry out her stated aims and objective.
4. Shall ensure accurate records and supporting documentation.
5. Shall from time to time carry out any other task allocated to him by the Founder through the Gen. Sec.
1. Shall keep account of all the forum’s books and reports.
2. Shall provide access to information and sometimes social or technical programming.
3. Shall select new materials for the library’s collection.
4. Shall replace lost or damaged items.
5. Shall weed out old or outdated materials.
6. Shall encourage people and sensitize them to borrow, read and return the books available.
7. Shall enforce the directives of the founder on the need for each EXCO member to read at least ten (10) books while the librarian reads fifty (50) books within their tenure.
8. Shall from time to time carryout any other task allocated to him by the Founder through the Gen. Sec.
1. Shall solely be responsible for all FLF Technical and media equipments.
2. Shall ensure proper installment and un-installment of FLF equipments before, during and after FLF programs.
3. Shall Oversees the procurement, maintenance and custody of FLF equipments and facilities.
4. Shall liaise with the OC Transport to ensure safe movement of Equipment from place to place.
5. Shall plan and coordinate the use of all media equipments during meetings.
6. Shall maintain records of software licenses.
7. Shall from time to time carry out any other task allocated to him by the Founder through the Gen. Sec.
1. Shall solely be responsible for the maintenance and usage of FLF vehicle, and ensures that the vehicle is not driven by anybody else, except that he permits a competent person in his absence.
2. Shall put appropriate efforts in place so that the fuel level doesn’t go below quarter-tank to prevent dirt from entering the carburetor which is the live wire of the engine.
3. Shall ensure continuous servicing of the vehicle and documents every repair carried out.
4. Shall ensure that the vehicle is not used for personal purposes, and all movements must be authorized by the General Secretary.
5. Shall seek first, second, and third opinion before any repairs can be carried out on the vehicle.
6. Shall take particular interest to ensure that the documents of the vehicle are updated.
7. Shall have a driver’s license; note that the first step after every appointment of OC Transport is to ensure that the forum makes provision for the driver’s license.
8. Shall write a monthly report on the status of the vehicle; just like the rifle in the army is regarded as a second wife of a soldier, the vehicle should be regarded in like-manner by the O.C Transport.
9. Shall from time to time carry out any other task allocated to him by the Founder through the Gen. Sec.
Welfare 1 (Kitchen Mama):
1. Shall offer help to anyone affected by personal, domestic, or work related problems by gathering information about the issue and tendering it to the forum’s executive or Founder as the case may be.
2. Shall welcome and ensure the welfare and feeding of new corp members for the first one week of their arrival from camp.
3. Shall make arrangements for food to be cooked every second and last Saturdays of the month, for all Corp members and ensure everyone is adequately fed.
4. Shall operate the local welfare business center to generate little resources for internal use, like buying of fuel for the generator, fuel for the bus, etc.
5. Shall oversee and make adequate cooking arrangements for occasions of the Founder’s visit, FLF send-forth Ceremonies, FLF Anniversary Celebrations and the likes.
6. Shall from time to time carryout any other task allocated to him by the Founder through the Gen. Sec.
Welfare 2 (Kitchen Papa):
1. Shall assist and act as the 2ic to Welfare 1 (Kitchen Mama).
2. Shall from time to time carry out any other task allocated to him by the Founder through the Gen. Sec.
1. Shall craft positive public image for the Forum and what it stands for.
2. Shall coordinate public events like exhibitions and contests to promote the Forum.
3. Shall be in charge of message circulation in diverse ways such as SMS and social media Apps.
4. Shall serve as a means of disseminating information to other branches of the Forum and also to non-members within/outside the barracks for any upcoming events.
5. Shall promote the awareness of the need for prayers in the forum.
6. Shall project the importance of worship in the fellowship through various activities such as prayer newsletters and prayer groups.
7. Shall oversee and arranges the prayer meetings in the Forum.
8. Shall collect and compile prayer items, distributes them during prayer meetings and organizes prayer/praise programs.
9. Shall from time to time carry out any other task allocated to him by the Founder through the General Secretary.